Study at home - 13th September
Questions to reflect on
following the Service on 13th September 2020
Read the passages from the Bible that we used on Sunday:
- Genesis 50: 15 – 21
- Matthew 18: 21 – 35
Then consider these questions:
- How can we tell that Joseph really had forgiven his brothers from the heart?
- Is there anything we can learn from the way Joseph treats his brothers?
- When we refuse to forgive someone, who are we hurting?
- Spend some time thinking about how much God has forgiven you and how often. Does this help you to be more forgiving to those who’ve hurt you?
- Is there something or someone that you are finding it hard to forgive? Put that in God’s hands and ask for his help daily. You could talk with a trusted Christian friend or church leader and ask them to pray with and for you too.